Do you want a team that sells consistently?
Free Sales Management Guide for Business Owners:“How to Build a Dynamic Small Business Sales Team”
If you are tired of the ups and downs of your sales team and are ready to do something different, this management guide will put you on course. We’re letting you in on the approach we use with our clients to build their teams.
I don’t think you just want a burst of sales, I imagine you want a sales team that can be counted on month-in and month-out. This guide, “How to Build a Dynamic Small Business Sales Team” will provide the framework to get you there. Beware it’s not a quick fix, work is required.
Contents of the guide:
- How to make planning easy and effective
- How goal setting properly will improve your teams qualifying practices
- What needs to be considered when building your compensation plan
- How a Sales Process should provide accountability
- Elements to include in your job description
- Getting people started right, what should be included in an orientation
- How to improve your hiring practices
- 11 ongoing management practices that keep the ball rolling
Simply fill in your name and email address below and we will send the report right over.
Please note that we take your email privacy very seriously and won’t rent or sell your name to anyone else.
Extras at No Charge
85 Motivational Ideas to Increase Sales
To support your ongoing pursuit of your Dynamic Sales Team you will also receive a complimentary subscription to our Sales and Management blog. We will send you ideas, tips, and stories twice a month to help you build your team.
Of course, if you want to unsubscribe at any time, you may do so with the link at the bottom of the blog. And as we promised your email address will never be sold or rented to anyone else.
Take care and remember we are here to help,
Founder, Sales Manager Now